Hillary Clinton & Ukrainian Oligarch Shipped Iran Steel Potentially Used For Enrichment Of Nuclear Centrifuges
BYPASS SILICON VALLEY CENSORSHIP! SIGN UP FOR FREE BREAKING NEWS TEXT ALERTS: Text PETE to 74121 or Visit PeteLive.tv – TEXT
Documents Provided By Former Congressman Steve Stockman and Verified By Newsweek – Show Hillary Clinton Allowed Specialized Steel, Which Is Used For Nuclear Enrichment Centrifuges – To Be Shipped To Iran Via Ukraine, and Obama Administration Covered It Up – Retaliated Against Stockman With Trumped Up Charges Where He Remains In Federal Prison On Appeal.
- Former Congressman Steve Stockman (R) investigated suspicious shipments of “dual-use” steel to Iran in violation of Iranian sanctions. This steel was highly specialized, which is alarming because it could be used for building enrichment centrifuges. This information was corroborated with Ukrainian officials and reported by Newsweek Magazine in 2015.
- Interpipe, a company owned and operated by Ukrainian Oligarch Viktor Pinchuk (who also owned a subsidiary located in Houston,Texas) was permitted to violate Iranian sanctions while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. At the time Pinchuk was the top contributor to the Clinton Foundation.
- Stockman was also in contact with a Ukrainian intelligence official who claimed to have had direct involvement in the development of the Steele Dossier on behalf of the DNC and Hillary Clinton prior to the 2016 election.
- Without warning, Steve Stockman was indicted in 2017 for what he called “railroading” at his trial, and was (wrongfully) found guilty of 23 charges. During his trial Stockman was prevented from offering testimony and evidence that would have exonerated him.
- On November 17, 2018, the former Congressman was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- He is currently incarcerated at a federal penitentiary in Texas while awaiting a ruling on his appeal (which could take years).
- After his sentencing and immediate incarceration, Stockman had expected to continue communication with his Ukanian friend and whistleblower. Although the judge had discretion to allow Stockman a release pending his appeal, he was shockingly labeled a flight risk, placed in handcuffs, and quickly taken to prison.
- The status of his Ukraine contact who had become overwhelmed with fear for his life and safety of his family, is reportedly “on the run” and now assumed missing.
- After her appearance on The Pete Santilli Show that aired on September 2, 2019 Steve Stockman’s wife, Patti, began providing important documentary evidence regarding Ukraine corruption the former Congressman had been investigating during the Obama Administration. This documentation was and still is a matter of public record as he also provided the information in written correspondence to the U.S. Treasury and Department of Energy while he was still in office.
- The Obama Administration refused to respond to Stockman’s serious allegations and inquiries regarding matters of high public importance and national security. The only formal response from Washington D.C. was in the form of a retaliatory indictment. The full force of the United States Government was weaponized against Stockman who was eventually wrongfully indicted, railroaded during an unfair trial, incarcerated, and left bankrupt.
- As these matters were being brought to public light, our investigative team attempted to communicate and provide documentary evidence to President Trump’s Attorney, Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- Lev Parnas formally announced and began representing himself as “Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine investigator” on September 21, 2019.
- Between September 21st and October 5th, 2019, our team put Lev Parnas in direct contact with Patti Stockman and then contacted Parnas to ensure follow-through. We questioned him about whether this vital information was passed on to Rudy Giuliani and Parnas confirmed via telephone and text that he had indeed delivered all of the information to Giuliani.
- On October 10, 2019, Parnas and two others were arrested and charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States. Unlike Steve Stockman, Lev Parnas is currently free on bond pending trial.
- On January 3, 2020, a report published by GatewayPundit.com revealed that Parnas was likely a subject of FISA surveillance due to his contacts with foreign entities.
- The U.S. Government has so far refused to disclose which legally authorized form of surveillance was employed, but has formally responded by indicating they did not intend to use any information obtained through surveillance. Therefore they not required to provide information to the defendants.
- Court documents indicate that Parnas is subject to a subpoeana issued by (Adam Schiff’s) U.S. House of Representative’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which requires him to turn over any communication to the HPSCI to corroborate his wtiness testimony.
- The materials Parnas has supplied to Schiff’s HPSCI contain all of the evidence and correspondence intended for delivery to Rudy Giuliani pertaining to the ongoing Stockman Ukraine investigation.
- Court documents indicate that Schiff is now in possession of Steve Stockman’s information about Ukraine corruption.
- There are four very important questions to be answered:
- Will Congress now investigate Stockman’s Ukrainian whistleblower’s allegation; That he was involved in helping to prepare the Steele Dossier for the DNC and Hillary Clinton?
- Will Congress now investigate Hillary Clinton’s involvement with Ukrainian Oligarch Viktor Pinchuk’s shipment of highly specialized steel in violation of sanctions against Iran?
- Did Lev Parnas misrepresent his roll as “Rudy Giuliani’s investigator” and did Parnas provide all of Stockman’s important information to Rudy Giuliani?
- If Parnas withheld such vitally important information from Rudy Giuliani, why? Is Parnas a foreign operative?
- Will Schiff withhold this important information from the public record & continue to coverup the Obama Administration’s & Hillary Clinton’s election meddling in 2016 & corruption in Ukraine?
In an article on GatewayPundit.com (Did the Deep State Use FISA Warrants to Spy on Trump’s Personal Lawyer Rudy Giuliani? ) published January 3, 2020, we discovered that government prosecutors left open the possibility that FISA warrants were used to spy on Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, David Correia and Andrey Kukushkin, the four individuals who were indicted in October and charged with campaign finance violations for taking foreign donations.
A 21-page indictment was unsealed in October and prosecutors alleged the four men tied to Giuliani were ‘engaged in political activities in the US on behalf of one or more Ukrainian government officials.
Since September of 2019, our team had been working with former Congressman Steve Stockman’s wife Patti, to not only help bring public awareness to her husband’s federal criminal case, but to also relay vital information to appropriate authorities regarding corruption by the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton in Ukraine.
We immediately became alarmed that the confidential communication and investigative efforts between us and Lev Parnas (who represented himself as ‘Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine investigator”) may have been surveilled and gathered by Deep State operatives within the intelligence services or law enforcement. Essentially, we were deeply conmcerned with the real possibility of agencies now being criminally investigated for corruption that includes spying on their political opponents and covering up their crimes, had been listening to communications intended for delivery to President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. We believed, based on information from our source, that Lev Parnas was the only primary contact who could get documentary evidence to Mr. Giuliani.
On September 21, 2019 initial contact with Lev Parnas was achieved. After we confirmed with him that he was Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine investigator, he was briefed with the information we had, and was then connected directly with Patti Stockman.
By the beginning of October 2019, Patti Stockman relayed to us that Steve was becoming very concerned about the sudden shift in attitude and treatment he was receiving from personnel within the Bureau of Prison facility where he was incarcerated. He became so concerned in fact, that he asked to be interviewed and audio recorded for his own protection. Mr Stockman stated that in the event he was struck with sudden illness or found unresponsive in his cell he wanted the public to know he did not go willingly.
On October 3, 2019, and again on October 5th, our team documented Steve’s concerns via audio recordings. On October 9, 2019, just four days after making that audio recording, the sealed indictment against Lev Parnas and his co-defendants was unsealed. On October 10, 2019 Lev Parnas was arrested and charged. (See indictment here).
After reading the breaking news on January 3, 2019, that Lev Parnas may have been surveilled under a FISA warrants, the anomalies and sudden change in treatment by staff and guards that Stockman was extremely concerned over began making more sense.
It was at this point we knew there was a very strong possibility Deep State operatives had intercepted our communications meant for Rudy Giuliani via Lev Parnas.
Upon reviewing publicly available court records, we not only see there is a high probability Lev Parnas was surveilled under legal authority of a FISA warrrant, but we also learned the court approved forwarding all of that communication and documentation to Adam Schiff, head of the House Permament Select Committee on Intelligence (See Court Ruling) — sort of a mixed blessing, knowing that Adam Schiff is now in possession of Steve Stockman’s vital documentary evidence regarding Ukraine corruption by Hillary Clinton and her Obama Administration.
Our primary concern is now about Steve Stockman’s personal safety is heightened exponentially.
Congressman Steve Stockman sits in a Ft. Worth Texas prison today and the reason may just be more about what he knew and far less about what “they” said he did.
Former Congressman Steve Stockman had been going after Deep State criminals by investigating their lawless activities for decades. We first came to know of Stockman back in April – 2014 when after the Bundy Ranch protest, then Congressman Stockman penned a letter to Obama Administration officials, at the time when Sally Jewell was the head of the Department of The Interior and Neil Kornze was Director of The Bureau of Land Management. Stockman had already been an advocate against government overreach and corruption for many years, and he swiftly intervened during the Bundy Ranch crisis in Bunkerville Nevada in 2014.
Stockman’s notice and subsequent letter to Obama Administration officials became a central focus for the defense team in a landmark criminal trial which was dismissed in early 2018 by a Nevada federal judge Gloria Navvaro because of prosecutorial misconduct and ongoing coverup of exculpatory evidence withheld by BLM agents, federal prosecutors, and the FBI, all who have been fired or demoted as a result. The general public would never know the extent of hatred these officials had for Cliven Bundy and his co-defendants and to what extent they would go to seek revenge until Donald Trump became President. It was then after the veil was lifted, Americans clearly saw for themselves how corrupt the system had really become.
One thing is clear, Congressman Stockman had been a thorn in the side of the “DC Deep-State” and they hated him for it.
In 2014 Stockman took a trip to the Maidan in Kiev Ukraine after being tipped off that deals were being made with Iranian Oligarchs, involving then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
At the time there were trade sanction’s in place against Iran, and Steve Stockman’s investgation showed Hillary Clinton had questionable ties to Ukraine where she used the power of her office as Secretary of State for what could be viewed as a threat to U.S. national security.
Ukrainian oligarch Viktor Pinchuk, is one of the richest men in Ukraine and he is also on record as being the highest paying contributor to the Clinton Foundation. Doug Schoen, a long-time consultant to Bill and Hillary Clinton and regular cable news commentator also began representing Victor Pinhuk who hired Schoen on a $40,000 per month retainer. In 2004, Schoen introduced Pinchuk to Hillary Clinton … . In 2008, Pinchuk made a five-year, $29 million commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, making him one of the Clinton foundation’s largest individual donors.
As the fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors. As far back as November 2014, Republican Congressman, Stockman wrote to the US Department of the Treasury and the Department of Energy questioning Interpipe’s dealings with Hillary Clinton, the Obama Adminstration and Iran. In That letter Stockman refers to a “body of evidence” detailing “exports from Interpipe to Iranian entities” that “may have contravened US sanctions to Iran”
Obvious now, Pinchuk’s contributions to the Clinton Foundation paid off because the oligarch successfully traded with Iran, in violation of U.S. sanctions, and Congressman Steve Stockman went to prison for what he knew.
Newsweek reported Pinchuk “had courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.”
Newsweek magazine published an article in April 2015 (Hillary Clinton’s Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran). Important highlights of the article are as follows:
- “Newsweek has seen declarations and documents from Ukraine that show a series of shipments from Interpipe to Iran in 2011 and 2012, including railway parts and products commonly used in the oil and gas sectors.”
- “Among a number of high-value invoices for products related to rail or oil and gas, one shipment for $1.8m (1.7m) in May 2012 was for ‘seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines’ and destined for a city near the Caspian Sea.”
- “Both the rail and oil and gas sectors are sanctioned by the US, which specifically prohibits any single invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry worth more than $1m.”
- “The person in charge of this list of non-US companies is the Secretary of State, who between 2009 to 2013 – the period during which Pinchuk’s company was trading with Iran – was Hillary Clinton.”
- “Pinchuk became particularly friendly with Bill Clinton. In 2010, he invited the former president to his 50th birthday party in the French ski resort of Courchevel. In return, Pinchuk attended Clinton’s 65th in 2011, and was a guest at the inauguration of Clinton’s Presidential Library. The Clintons spoke at Pinchuk’s Yalta European Strategy conference, which seeks integration between Ukraine and Europe.”
When a Deep State whistleblower comes forward with information that is useful in advancing the radical left’s agenda, they’re heroized & protected.
When a real whistleblower such as former Congressman Steve Stockman comes forward to expose criminal corruption, the full force of the Deep State is brought down upon them.
In Congressman Steve Stockman’s case, he was fraudulently indicted and railroaded by Obama’s Justice Department in retaliation for his relentless pursuit of justice. He wasn’t given a fair trial, and Obama’s DOJ prosectutors know it, but they couldn’t have cared less. Congressman Stockman is still being unjustly punished through lengthy incarceration as his case proceeds through the appeal process.
Urgent Next Steps
- As a matter of national security, former Congressman Steve Stockman should immediately be interviewed as a cooperative fact witness by Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham.
- Stockman should be protected. He fears for the safety of his family, and his own life, as he is central to exposing Deep State corruption at the highest levels of the Obama Admistration.
- Stockman should immediately be released from incarceration pending appeal. The original indictment was retaliatory & fraudulent, he didn’t receive a fair trial, and despite the strength of his appeal which will certainly overturn his 10 year conviction, he remains in a federal prison which is putting his life and safety at risk. His situation warrants “protective custody”, but within the Bureau of Prisons system, protective custody means solitary confinement — Deep State bureaucrats will swiftly issue the most extreme punishment for speaking out about fear for his safety.
- William Barr should immediately investigate the origins of the original indictment of Steve Stockman. Although there is too much information to break down in one article, our team has investigated the case extensively and have determined that Congressman Steve Stockman is a victim of malicious prosecution, bordering on proisecutoirial misconduct. We will continue to provide updates on Stockman’s case as it moves through the appeal ruling process.
For more information please be sure to visit Steve Stockman’s website: