By:
Posted: September 27, 2020
Category: IllicitInfo
Tags:
Comments: 0

John Durham’s Investigation Takes Huge Turn, Leaving All Of American Stunned As The Prosecutor Persuing HRC According To Reports


[Opinion] Remember US Attorney John Huber?  He was appointed by then Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into the Clinton Foundation, and when it was revealed that he did practically nothing, his investigations were turned over US Attorney John Durham as part of his review into the origins of the Russia probe.


A source familiar with Durham’s investigation on Thursday said that elements of what Huber was investigating in 2017 that involved the Clinton Foundation, have been merged into Durham’s investigation.


In November 2017, then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Huber, the US attorney for Utah, and other senior prosecutors to evaluate “certain issues” involving the sale of Uranium One, and other dealings associated to the Clinton Foundation.  One of those issues was a $145 million bribe to the Clinton Foundation for Hillary Clinton’s influence over the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS) to vote for the sale of Uranium One to the Russians.  They wanted the company, which held 20% of US uranium deposits, because Vladimir Putin wanted to corner the North American market on uranium.



Sessions tapped Huber after demands by congressional Republicans, who were calling for the appointment of a special counsel to look into the matters.  It now appears like Sessions made the appointment just to get the congressmen off his back.


Huber was additionally tasked with reviewing the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email probe/scandal, along with allegations that the Justice Department and FBI “policies or procedures” weren’t followed.


The source added that many are “very concerned about why there hadn’t been more done.”



Attorney General Bill Barr appointed Durham last year to look into the origins of the phony FBI Russia collusion probe not long as Mueller ended his his phony witch hunt investigation into whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the 2016 elections.  They never once cared about Hillary Clinton’s Russian collusion.


The scope of Durham’s investigation was focused on July 2016, when fired and disgraced fire former FBI director James Comey’s FBI started the phone probe into Trump-Russian collusion when Rod Rosenstein, sleazeball go-between for the Democrats, appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel on July 17, 2017, the day after he tried to get President Donald Trump to hire Mueller to replace Comey.  I bet CNN never told you that.


Durham’s timeline has focused on July 2016 (actually April 2016), when the FBI’s original Russia probe began, through to the appointment of Mueller in May 2017.


According to the DOJ, Durham’s investigation was slowed down as a result of Chinese virus pandemic (CV-19), however, that hasn’t quelled the level of anticipation from President Donald Trump, his supporters, or congressional Republicans.  Some members of Congress have called for Durham’s findings to be made public before November’s presidential election.


Earlier this month, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC), surmised that developments in Durham’s investigation were coming soon. This was after newly released DOJ records showed quite a few cell phones belonging to members of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team were wiped of information (what, like with a cloth?) because of forgotten passcodes, irreparable screen damage, devices lost, intentional deletion or other reasons, all before the DOJ’s inspector general’s office could review the devices. Actually, those excuses are too much to accept.  I believe they deleted the data on purpose because they didn’t want anyone to know what they said to each other.  One phone reset to remove all data, accidentally or on purpose would be one thing.  But there were dozens of phones and devices that were wiped, and the same excuses were given over and over again, because these slimy cretins think the American people are stupid.


“You think you are mad about the phones being wiped?” Graham said on Fox News’ “Hannity” last week. “Stay tuned.”



He added: “We’ll talk in about 10 or 12 days and we’ll see if there is something else you can get mad about.”


So far, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith is the only one who was hit with a criminal charge, but many have speculated that he’s talking.  Clinesmith was charged with altering an email that concerned the surveillance of Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser.  Clinesmith’s altering of the email was what allowed the FBI to get a FISA warrant against Page so that they could use the two-hop rule to spy on anyone Page was in contact with, which was just about everyone in the campaign.


The investigation has produced one criminal charge so far, against former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who was accused of altering an email related to the surveillance of a former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.


It isn’t clear if Durham will be able to complete his tasks before the election, though Barr has not ruled out the possibility of additional criminal charges.


Barr, throughout an interview with NBC News final week, stated that there “may very well be” extra prices stemming from Durham’s review.


“Yeah, there could be,” Barr said while refusing to say whether any such charges would be announced prior to Election Day.





The post John Durham’s Investigation Takes Huge Turn, Leaving All Of American Stunned As The Prosecutor Persuing HRC According To Reports appeared first on Illicit Info.


Hey, like this? Why not share it with a buddy?

Related Posts