Project Veritas Newest Video Allegedly Shows Woman Leading Older Voter Who to Vote for and Offering a Gift
James O’Keefe of Project Veritas, released another video on Voter Fraud in a series on the topic, with reporting based on his staff’s personal undercover investigations.
The woman offering the ballot acknowledges what she is doing is illegal.
“BREAKING: TX “Republican” consultant & ‘Ballot Chaser’ ILLEGALLY pressures voter to change vote to Dem candidate with GIFT! “If I go to prison, I do not look cute in stripes…I will hate you forever.” “You know on here you chose a Rep, not a Dem right?,” OKeefe posted.
“When they know what they are doing is illegal and they just don’t care, you know there is a serious problem with election integrity,” Okeefe said.
“Ballot Chaser: “You know here you chose a Republican not Democrat?” Senior voter: “Can I do that?” Ballot Chaser: “You can vote for whoever…but our conversation that we had you were voting for Hegar…You were going, straight Democrat,’ a woman is heard saying on the video.
From the video, O’Keefe posted an exchange including the Project Veritas Journalist said, PV Journalist: “I guess @realDonaldTrump was right.” Rodriguez: “About doing stuff illegal?” PV Journalist: “Yeah, they all said he was full of sh*t.” Rodriguez: “Oh hell no, he’s not. It’s true—‘cause you’re not supposed to do that.”
From an email from Project Veritas:
Project Veritas just released a bombshell video allegedly exposing rampant Voter Fraud taking place in Texas.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Ballot Chaser Raquel Rodriguez: “I could go to jail. I’m a little apprehensive to tell anybody what I’m f#cking doing, you know what I’m saying?”
- Rodriguez: “You [voter] said you’re voting straight Democrat per our conversation… ’cause that’s what you want to do, correct?”
- Rodriguez: “I can honestly say I’m bringing at least 7,000 votes to the polls.”
- Rodriguez: I drop off bundles of ballots at different post offices to avoid suspicion. “I go throughout the entire city. I’ll take 20 [ballots] here, 30 [ballots] here, 40 [ballots] here.”
- Rodriguez said GOP House hopeful Mauro Garza gave her a $2,500 budget to spend on gifts for voters.
You can watch our latest video here:
This scale of Voter Fraud that Project Veritas uncovered could very well change the course of Texas’ electoral process – and what happens to Texas affects the entire country.
Rodriguez told Veritas journalists that there are many people working for her in this massive Voter Fraud scheme, and that thousands of votes in Texas could already be compromised.
Will local, state, or federal authorities take any action on this? Can Americans really trust that voter integrity is taken seriously in this country?
Stay tuned…Project Veritas isn’t done exposing Voter Fraud in Texas just yet.
The post Project Veritas Newest Video Allegedly Shows Woman Leading Older Voter Who to Vote for and Offering a Gift appeared first on DJHJ Media.