Sources Now Say VP Mike Pence Hasn’t Yet Ruled Out Invoking 25th Amendment Against Trump

Posted by on January 10, 2021 6:03 pm
Tags:
Categories: NATIONAL HEADLINES

We reported that President Donald Trump’s Cabinet has said they are not going to invoke the 25th Amendment because Trump is not incapacitated and contrary to what the Democrats, the mainstream media, and social media will have you believe, the president did not call for riots on Wednesday at the Capitol.  During his rally, he said to march to the Capitol and “peacefully” let your voice be heard.  He is not acting irrationally.

So far, it’s another story with Vice President Mike Pence, who has not yet ruled out using the 25th Amendment against President Trump in case his state of mind becomes more unstable in the time moving toward the January 20 inauguration, according to a report.

A source familiar with the situation said that the vice president’s team is worried about invoking the 25th Amendment for fear it would cause Trump to do something to put the country at risk.  It’s absolute nonsense.  President Trump has never done anything that would harm the country.  He’s been the most patriotic president we’ve had since Reagan.

Pence’s goal is to make sure there is a smooth transition of power from the Trump administration to Joe Biden, even though Donald Trump never got a peaceful transition of power the source said.

President Trump and Vice President Pence have not talked since the Capitol attack on Wednesday, according to CNN, the most unreliable source in news.

Pence has been catching some hear from Trump for refusing to half the Electoral College count to allow time for state legislatures to reevaluate their state’s elections after much evidence has been collected of a massive voter fraud scheme pulled off in the key battleground states.

Prior to Twitter shutting down the president’s account, Trump tweeted that he would not be attending Biden’s inauguration.  Does anyone who can be honest blame him?  The election was stolen from him, and to have to face the people who stole it would be insufferable.

Biden responded during a news conference that he’s happy that Trump, the “embarrassment,” won’t be at his inauguration ceremony.  The so-called president-elect just told 75 million Americans who voted for Trump, the largest number of votes for reelection of a sitting president that the man he stole the election from is an embarrassment.  So much for being a president for all of the people.

Biden said of Pence that the “vice president is welcome to come and we’d be honored to have him there.”

House Democrats have already drafted articles of impeachment, accusing Trump of “inciting an insurrection,” which will be formally introduced on Monday.

Can we be honest for a minute here? The president did absolutely nothing to incite the violence that happened at the Capitol building on Wednesday.   In fact, during his speech at the little rally prior to the march to the Capitol building, he said to the people there, and on video, that they were going to march peacefully to the Capitol and let their voices be heard.  Of course, the mainstream media doesn’t refer to that video, and the tech giants in social media have scrubbed it.   The tech tyrants have also scrubbed the president where he called for peace and asked the protesters to go home after the violence began.  These people in media want you to believe that trump called for the violence when he did the exact opposite.  In fact, I submit that by social media companies and the mainstream news media deleting the president’s calls for peace they may have helped escalate the violence because many of the people who were agitated at the Capitol building would certainly have followed Trump’s direction to stand down.  That’s what I believe and the Orwells of the world can’t change my mind.

Want proof?  Here’s a video that the president put out from the White House asking for peace and law and order.  He asked the protesters to go home.  Twitter, Facebook, and Google have removed the video.

WATCH:

Here’s a tweet that the president put out prior to Twitter banning him where he asked for peace.  Twitter deleted the tweet.

By social media deleting the president’s tweets where he calls for peace, and by removing his videos where he calls for peace, they have constructed a narrative that the president incited the violence at the Capitol on Wednesday and it’s a bald-faced lie.

The post Sources Now Say VP Mike Pence Hasn’t Yet Ruled Out Invoking 25th Amendment Against Trump appeared first on DJHJ Media.