Leaked: The List of All Those Barack Obama Spied On
ICYMI 4/2019| If there was any doubt before that Barack Obama and his administration surveilled on Donald Trump, there is none now.
What you might not have known, however, is that the Obama admin was guilty of spying on others prior to that.
According to DavidHarrisJr.com, Obama’s team “spied on foreign dignitaries and leaders, reporters and yes, Donald Trump.”
Reporter Sharyl Attkisson began penning stories on Benghazi which painted Obama in a negative light. Then, she found that her computers had been hacked.
When she hired a professional to look into the matter, they explained to told her the hacking program used on her computer was the same one that the federal government uses.
Now for the list…
The following list was released on February 23rd by WikiLeaks. It includes those who were tapped by the Obama White House.
The list of those spied on by the Obama White House, according to WikiLeaks:
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officialsfor long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.In addition to the above list we also noted that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration.
It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the news gathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks.
The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were a target of surveillance.
The ultra liberal New Yorkereven noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration.
A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.
The post Leaked: The List of All Those Barack Obama Spied On appeared first on The Beltway Report.