GA Republican Pushback: Is It Really True What They Say, “Get Woke, Go Broke”? Ask Delta
Too many Americans forget that America is a Constitutional Republic. Instead, they live in a fantasy world that we are a “Democracy” just because the Democrats feel and believe that we are. But our system is not “rule by mob.” It is one person, one vote, and we elect representatives to represent our point of view.
“Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.” Didn’t Thomas Jefferson say that?
DEMOCRATS NEVER SEEMED TO ACCEPT OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
This is what we are going to deconstruct today:
“The CEO of Delta Airlines just called Georgia’s new voting law, namely the provisions surrounding increased Voter ID & identity verification “unacceptable” Which is strange—doesn’t Delta require an ID to get on their planes?” Charlie Kirk posted on Twitter.
THE POWERS OF THE LEFT ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY-NOTICE
Far-left Democrats are guilty of feeling that they can speak things into existence, like magic, as in the case of the influencing businesses to propagandize and promote the left’s demands to unduly influence our representatives. That is how the left attempts to, and are often successful at, infiltrating our Republic, thereby disenfranchising our votes.
To their favor, it has worked for them for a few decades, with soft Republicans refusing to defend their oath to the US Constitution. However, things may be changing, and here is one economic indicator that leftism is failing. Look at what is happening in Georgia.
DELTA AIR LINES ACTIVISTS ARE BEING SHUT DOWN
In an article for Creative Destruction Media, the future of Delta Air Lines future as Community Organizers may be in danger.
“Georgia Republicans voted to strip Delta Air Lines of a jet fuel tax break worth tens of millions of dollars Wednesday after the company u-turned to unequivocally condemn the state’s widely-criticized voting restrictions, joining a growing list of executives who have criticized the new restrictions amid a debate over boycotting Georgia’s biggest companies.
Republicans in Georgia’s House of Representatives voted to revoke Delta’s tax break, which is worth tens of millions of dollars a year,” CD Media reported.
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A HAPPY MAN?
Mr. Edward H. Bastian
9th CEO of Delta Air Lines @ed_bastian
I believe you should return to Frito-Lay Snack Division …
Apparently for you it’s more important to have an ID 2 “TRAVEL in DELTA” than to DECIDE the FUTURE of our REPUBLIC !!!
C’MON MAN pic.twitter.com/0c3sFupeeW
— … Acta non Verba … (@CriticaSinMiedo) March 31, 2021
DOE IN THE HEADLIGHTS!
Who really knows if this is a shake-down scheme in the legacy of Jessie Jackson or Eric Holder, who were known to duly influence corporations to pay up or suffer, or if the CEO is really down with the struggle of the left. The point is that the far left is attempting to organizing the business community to do their political bidding, and they are starting to lose some of their power.
It is important to understand who is pushing back on the left’s attempt at some hybrid model of Communism; it the firebrand populist, not RINO lawmaker at the local level.
Epoch Times reported:
“It was very disappointing,” House Speaker Rep. David Ralston, a Republican, said of Delta CEO Ed Bastian’s comment on the voting laws earlier this week, according to local media reports. “You don’t feed a dog that bites your hand. You’ve got to keep that in mind sometimes.”
The final vote in the state House was 97–73.
“The entire rationale for this bill was based on a lie,” Bastian said in a statement of the Georgia voting bill. “Unfortunately, that excuse is being used in states across the nation that are attempting to pass similar legislation to restrict voting rights.”
And other state legislation is focused on holding the Communist/ Corporatist/Marxist dreams of the far left back as well. That means there is hope for a better day in America, and businesses could be getting out of social justice as soon as Americans make it happen.
The post GA Republican Pushback: Is It Really True What They Say, “Get Woke, Go Broke”? Ask Delta appeared first on DJHJ Media.