(WATCH) Interview With Former Police Detective Who Handled Hundreds of SIDS Cases, Vaccines to Blame?
Vaccine Safety Research Foundation founder Steve Kirsch said he interviewed a former police detective in a major U.S. city who handled over 250 SIDS investigations over 7 years.
SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome, is “the unexplained death of a baby. The baby is usually less than a year old and seems to be healthy. It often happens during sleep,” Mayo Clinic writes.
Kirsch writes that SIDS occurs most frequently to babies between two and four months of age.
“Recently I interviewed a former police detective who handled over 250 SIDS cases for a major US city. She revealed her full name and I was able to independently verify her employment at the police department,” Kirsch writes in his substack newsletter.
“In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.”
After police detectives established that 50% of SIDS deaths happened within 48 hours of a vaccine, the medical examiner would always IGNORE mentioning vaccination that when writing the autopsy report. Are you surprised? https://t.co/IzFez17k1o
— Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) September 27, 2023
Steve Kirsch writes in his substack newsletter:
This can only mean one thing: that the childhood vaccines are the leading cause of SIDS deaths.
There is no other explanation.
Even her pediatrician acknowledged this, but they aren’t allowed to talk about it. She said that the American Academy of Pediatrics trains the pediatricians in how to gaslight parents who seek to blame the vaccine.
This is the first time these statistics have ever been revealed publicly.
All the information is independently verifiable in the police records for any health authority who has any doubts.
Also, I am working with the police department to make these statistics public directly from the police department itself (I cannot compel the production of these records because the FOIA laws in the state exempt these records).
Vaccines kill babies… pic.twitter.com/z8KmnDrY3T
— Larry Cook (@stopvaccinating) September 27, 2023
“Peer-reviewed literature says the more vaccines, the higher infant deaths. The r value is a stunning 0.992. You rarely see a correlation coefficient this close to 1 in any real-world data.”https://t.co/AYU1s5tjmS
— The Vigilant Fox (@VigilantFox) September 27, 2023
Kirsch listed these key points from the interview:
- 3 to 4 cases per month, so over 250 cases total during her tenure
- 50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours of a vaccine administration. Assuming kids are vaccinated every month (which is the most conservative assumption), the chance of this happening by chance is 1.23e-64. This means the cases were caused by the vaccine since there is no other viable hypothesis that can explain the evidence.
- 70% of SIDS cases happened within 1 week of a vaccination.
- Her pediatrician acknowledged this and didn’t argue with the data.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics trains doctors on how to gaslight patients who suspect the vaccine caused their child’s death.
- Jennifer declined to publicly reveal her name or the police department she worked for, but revealed this to me so I could verify everything using independent sources.
- The police department declined to respond to my records count request because it is outside the scope of the state’s FOIA laws since it cannot be accomplished with a straightforward query and “research” would be required. I agree with their interpretation, but I’ve requested they comply anyway as a matter of public benefit. I will update this article when I hear back from them.
Watch the interview via Rumble:
A 2021 report from the journal Toxicology Reports states:
Although there is considerable evidence that a subset of infants has an increased risk of sudden death after receiving vaccines, health authorities eliminated “prophylactic vaccination” as an official cause of death, so medical examiners are compelled to misclassify and conceal vaccine-related fatalities under alternate cause-of-death classifications. In this paper, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database was analyzed to ascertain the onset interval of infant deaths post-vaccination. Of 2605 infant deaths reported to VAERS from 1990 through 2019, 58 % clustered within 3 days post-vaccination and 78.3 % occurred within 7 days post-vaccination, confirming that infant deaths tend to occur in temporal proximity to vaccine administration. The excess of deaths during these early post-vaccination periods was statistically significant (p < 0.00001). A review of the medical literature substantiates a link between vaccines and sudden unexplained infant deaths. Several theories regarding the pathogenic mechanism behind these fatal events have been proposed, including the role of inflammatory cytokines as neuromodulators in the infant medulla preceding an abnormal response to the accumulation of carbon dioxide; fatal disorganization of respiratory control induced by adjuvants that cross the blood-brain barrier; and biochemical or synergistic toxicity due to multiple vaccines administered concurrently. While the findings in this paper are not proof of an association between infant vaccines and infant deaths, they are highly suggestive of a causal relationship.